Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween!

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to wish you all a Happy Halloween. May you stuff yourselves with candy or binge-watch horror movies or just curl up at home with a good book (that will be me).





I'm lame, so I'm "dressing up" as a detective (basically, I'm just wearing a collared shirt and a fedora. That's it. Pretty low-maintance, but I'm a low-maintance kind of person.) Let me know if you guys are doing anything special, or if you have a neat costume!


Have a great day, and stay safe! (Because you never know what's lurking in the shadows on All Hallow's Eve, when the veil between humans and other creatures is at its thinnest...)


4 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween Erika! :D
    We don't have Halloween where I live but we have a similar holiday when everyone "dress up" (:
    Though it's not quite as creepy as Hallownn seems to be (at least, from my books and movies).
    I hope to see Halloween some day ^^

    You got me smiling at that last sentence there ;)

    HAPPY (CREEPY?) HALLOWEEN! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank yo, Zoey! ^.^
      Aw, that's too bad Halloween isn't a thing where you live :( But at least you still get to dress up!
      Haha, the last sentence was definitely my favourite part to write. Humour definitely is my thing, no? xD

      Delete
  2. Happy halloween Erika! Have fun with it, and obviously, be careful! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tasya! I hope you had a great halloween too! :)

      Delete