Saturday, February 27, 2016

Infinity Dreams Award!

It's been quite some time since I've been nominated for an award, but I've finally gotten to it! Thanks go to Eve from Edge of Night for nominating me!



Rules:
1. Use the Infinity Dreams Award picture
2. Thank the blogger who tagged you
3. Tell us 11 facts about yourself
4. Answer the 11 questions
5. Tag 11 bloggers

11 Facts About Me

1. I wear a lot of blue. And grey, and purple. Don't ask.
2. I'm not a morning person.
3. I still haven't seen Mockingjay Part 2 *shame*
4. I have a folder of over 800 images of quotes on books on my computer...I might have an issue, since I'm running out of storage!
5. I'm not an avid gamer, but I am in love with Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy.
6. Fedoras. That's all I'm going to say. ;)
7. I really really want to meet a fellow blogger in person! Hopefully one day...
8. Mint is gross. So is bubblegum. My tastebuds just don't approve, at all.
9. I'm currently watching Miraculous Ladybug online. I'm not the target audience, but it's adorable <3
10. I'm dating a fictional character in my head. Isn't everyone?
11. Only 3 people in my life know I have this blog!

Eve's Questions:

1. Cloudy skies or sunny days?
Cloudy skies, because I like looking at clouds without the sun in my eyes. I'm weird, I know!
2. Favourite flavour of coffee and/or tea?
Green tea please!
3. You're writing a book. What's the name of your main character?
Lyla Silvershaft ;)
4. Do you like photography? What do you like taking pictures of?
I love photography! I'm currently saving up to buy a nice camera. I love taking pictures of scenery!
5. Do you rely more on facts and logic or your intuition?
Hmm...depends on the situation.
6. What was the last book or movie you read/watched?
Last book was Breathing Fire by Sarah Tsiang. I actually organized a workshop with her!
7. Do you prefer to text or call?
Both!
8. If you could add an extra hour to your day or night, which would you choose?
Has anyone read The Secret Hour by Scott Westerfeld? It's about how once 12:00am hits, and time freezes for an hour except for a special few. I very much would like to be those special few. You can run around at night for an hour without any worry!
9. Next book on your TBR list?
Sweet Temptation by Wendy Higgins or Winter by Marissa Meyer. I've been waiting forever to read those two, and I honestly don't know which one to read first! Suggestions?
10. What is that one line in a song you love?
"You are human and you are free" from Theo Tam's song Let Go.
11. What is something that always makes you smile?
Seeing a library, bookstore, or a shelf full of books.

My Questions

1. Winter or Summer?
2. If you were the main character of a fairy tale, who would you be?
3. When was the last time you had a book hangover, and for what book?
4. Reading inside or outside?
5. How many books do you want to read this year?
6. Name a #WeNeedDiverseBooks that you love!
7. Favourite artist?
8. How do you like to celebrate your birthday?
9. Most anticipated book this year?
10. Number one dream vacation spot?
11. Favourite quote?

Nominees

I'm drowning in school work at the moment, so I'm going to nominate whoever wants to do it! Have fun, guys!

2 comments: